Tuesday, December 13, 2011

100 (Attempted) Ways to Entertain a Young Toddler, Day 60: Hide-and-Seek Animals

Oliver invented this game yesterday. I can honestly say this game was made by a two-year-old for a two-year-old.

We were in his room when he opened his blanket chest and tossed some of his stuffed animals in, like so:


I asked him, "Where's Monkey?" Oliver's eyes lit up and he smiled. He opened the chest back up and yelled, "Boo!"

I laughed and exclaimed, "There he is!" Oliver was thrilled that he tricked me, and so he continued "hiding" his animals in there over and over. I continued saying my lines, "Where's Cookie Monster? Oh, no, where'd he go?" and "There he is!" Oliver loved being in charge of the game, which made it fun (if not repetitive) for me, too. Hide-and-Seek Animals gets an A. Good job, Oliver!

No comments: