Wednesday, March 9, 2011

First Doctor's Visit

I went to my PCP today to get a doctor's note stating I'm pregnant for insurance purposes. It's nice having the official confirmation, and he also gave me my due date--November 14.

I'm so excited. I think it's finally hit me that I'm pregnant, and I'm so happy. There's a lot less confusion and uncertainty this time around. With Oliver, we had to come to grips with the fact that we were going to be parents. I had no idea how to care for a baby, and I was scared.

This time, I feel confident in Andrew and me. I'm excited to give parenthood another go. My concerns are different. Will the new baby wake Oliver? Will the new baby nurse as easily as Oliver? Will the new baby cry as much as Oliver or be an "easy" baby? Will delivery be even easier this time? Will this baby come after his/her due date, too?

No comments: