Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Special Shelf






















































































































































Because Oliver started crawling yesterday, I decided to finish up some of the baby-proofing around the house. I cleared out the bottom shelf of the book shelf. It looked so empty, so I decided to designate it "Oliver's shelf." I put some of his toys, tupperware, and an empty coffee can (It does not have jagged edges, don't worry! It came sliced with a rounded edge.) on it. I turned to grab the camera to take a picture, and Oliver was already making a bee-line for it! He loves his shelf! I set it up for him again and again with various toys, and each time, he delighted in pulling them off of "his" shelf.

No comments: