Sunday, April 6, 2008

My 1st Massage

Today, I used my Christmas gift certificate from Colleen, and we went to the spa to get pedicures and a "foot reflexology" massage. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but the massage lady led me into a dim room with a small fountain. I listened to it trickle as she massaged my feet. Some spots were a bit painful, but, all told, it was uber relaxing and my feet have never felt better.

After the foot rub, we went to the next room for our pedicures. That, we did together. I got a salt scrub and parafin wax dip, and then she tripped my nails and painted them pink. All the while, the massaging chair gave me a back massage.

It was so, so relaxing. I don't think the massage was something I could rationalize spending money on a regular basis for, but, wow, am I glad I went! It's so nice not having all that foot pain :) I'm not looking forward to putting on my work shoes tomorrow, though...

No comments: